EasyMarkets is an online forex broker which has been providing its services internationally for 20 years. It is regulated by CySEC. Clients’ funds are kept in the segregated account to provide extra protection to traders’ accounts. They offer traders a variety of tools including currency pairs, indices, cryptocurrencies.
Here are few trading conditions of easyMarkets review:
- It provides a minimum deposit of 25$.
- Leverage rate is 1:500.
- Provides fixed spread of 0.03.
- Use currency pairs, stocks, metals, indices as a currency pair.
- Offering 24/5 support.
- Using Web platform, MetaTrader 4 and android app as trading terminals.
easyMarkets is geographically distributed as:
Palestinian Territory, Occupied (6.72%)
United States (5.05%)
South Africa (3.4%)
Saudi Arabia (1.8%)
There are three different account types offered by easyMarkets:
Minimum deposit is 25$, maximum leverage is 1:200 to 1:500, no commision for account maintenance or withdrawal of funds.
Minimum deposit is 2000$. Leverage ranges from 1:200 to 1:500. Spread rate from 0.04 to 2.2 pips.
Minimum deposit is 10,000$, leverage rate is 1:200 to 1:500. Minimum spread rate is 0.03$. All functions of standard and premium are included in it.
Pros and cons:
It has its own lists of pros and cons. Here are few pros described:
- It is simple to use a beginner friendly platform.
- Wide range of trading instruments are available
- From intermediate to experienced traders, it is great for everyone.
- Have mobile app features.
- Offering almost 2000 tradable symbols including CFDs.
- Quick customer support.
- You have the choice to choose the language of the site.
- License and regulation are available.
- As an active trader you will get cash rebates.
Along with some pros here is a list of few cons:
- Website doesn’t have any comprehensive information about trading conditions.
- Sometimes the trading platform freezes.
- Trouble in money withdrawal.
- Automatic trading is banned
- Small claims are not accepted.
Services provided by easyMarkets:
Here are few useful services provided by easyMarkets forex broker:
There is an economic calendar that provides all the information related to upcoming events in forex trading. So traders can plan accordingly.
There is a section of news which allows traders to know about prices, percentage day per day, ratio of selling and buying.
You can set margin for several hours and then if necessary you can cancel a losing trade.
It helps traders to analyze the price movement and make the right choice.
Best trading platforms in Australia:
Do you want to know which are the best trading platforms in Australia? And is plus500 included in top trading platforms? Traders union have shortlisted 12 trading platforms that are best by analyzing their safety, commission rate, and reliability.
- IC Markets
- IG Markets
- Interactive Brokers Australia
- Think markets
- CMC Markets
- Saxo Bank
Here is a little comparison between plus500 with the top 12 trading companies in Australia.
|Plus500||IC Markets||IG Markets||eToro|
|Regulated in Australia||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Leverage rate||1:1 to 1:500||1:1 to 1:500||1:200||1:30|
|Trading platform||ea.syMarkets Web Platform, easyMarkets MT4, MT5,||MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, cTrader||MetaTrader 4, L2dealer, IG trading platform, browser platform.||WebTrader|
|Spread||0 pips||From 0||From 0.6 pips||From 0.1 pips|
Hence according to above shortlisting plus500 is not in the list of 12 best trading platforms in Australia but it does provide plenty of trading benefits. A trader who just began their trading career can get many advantages from plus500.