Exam question papers of earlier years are an absolute necessity throughout the XAT preparation process. Last-minute XAT 2022 prep means regularly tackling XAT previous year exam papers.
Practicing XAT question papers gives the applicant the confidence and competence to answer any question, no matter how difficult or simple. Complete your XAT preparation by solving as many XAT practice exam papers as possible. Continue reading to learn why and where to get the previous year’s XAT question papers for XAT test preparation. It is expected that XAT 2022 will occur during the first week of January. Therefore applicants should begin answering last year’s XAT question papers by November 1. Because there has been no announcement on changes to the XAT exam pattern, applicants may expect the questions to remain the same as last year in XAT 2022.
Candidates may better understand the paper format, marking system, and question assortments asked in the XAT 2022 by answering XAT previous year’s released question papers. Candidates can readily find their weak and strong areas by solving last year’s XAT question paper. To enhance their speed and accuracy, candidates should practice XAT questions often.
XAT Exam Pattern
|Section name||Total marks||Number of questions||Total time||Negative marking|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||74||26||(3 Hours)||
the 0.25 mark will get deducted for every incorrect answer.
0.05 mark will be deducted for more than 8 unattempted questions
|Quantitative Ability (QA) and Data Interpretation (DI)||27|
Model papers for the XAT exam 2022
You must study the XAT 2022 test pattern before trying to solve the XAT question paper. When it comes to the XAT paper format, consider the number and type of questions asked, the amount of time allotted, and the grading method used.
The advantages of answering XAT test questions
- Solving the previous year’s XAT question paper allows applicants to know their strengths and weaknesses and focus their study efforts on areas discovered.
- As they work on the XAT question paper at home, applicants may easily simulate an exam environment with the pressure of test day.
- Candidates can improve their time management skills by tackling the XAT question paper from the previous year.
- Examine your XAT preparedness by answering the sample XAT questions provided.
For any test, applicants should study books suggested by professionals and exam toppers to help them do well. One’s mind is in a state of uncertainty before beginning Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) preparation since one does not know where to start studying the entire XAT syllabus. Some of the recommended books for preparation:
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal.
- How to prepare for Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma.
- Data Interpretation for the CAT by Nishit K. Sinha.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Abhijit Guha.
Students may research previous year’s and 2021 XAT exam material available online on several relevant websites like Shiksha, XLRI bulletin, etc., with a lot of practice material from last year with detailed solutions to improve their comprehension and expertise.
Check out XAT 2022 preparation tips, strategy, and guide from Toppers & Experts at https://www.shiksha.com/mba/xat-exam-preparation