An Agile framework that helps an organization reach heights is known as Scrum. When a Scrum team is at its highest productivity, the organization will always have an upper hand regarding the related projects. The Certified Scrum Master® will lead the team and be the one to help the team in contributing to the success of the organization.
The selected course will benefit you in order to boost your confidence, which will in turn implement the whole Scrum framework in your favor.
What are the Perks of becoming a Certified Scrum Master with the help of CSM® Certification?
When you are a Certified Scrum Master, you will hold a title and respect in your dedicated scrum team. You will be associated with the Scrum Alliance then. Having a CSM® Scrum Master Certification from CSM is one of the best decisions you could ever take for yourself.
You must be wondering what the members of Scrum Alliance are capable of doing? Well, they are the ones who are the specialists. They are the ones to guide the project throughout and help it reach the heights of success. The CSM® certification training course will definitely be the highlight of your skillset.
Whenever we talk about a Scrum Framework, we can never leave self-organization behind. You will always have these individual benefits from becoming a Scrum Master:
- Be the owner of a high degree of efficiency while the execution of Scrum.
- Have a vast opportunity in gaining job offers from technical as well as non-technical fields of organizations.
- When you are a scrum master, you will have an upper hand in the skills that you hold. Those skills will help you build yourself in a way that no distractions would ever be a hurdle to you.
- Being a part of a healthy and everlasting business environment.
- Help the team to maximize their outcomes by believing in yourself and motivating yourself.
Benefits for Hiring Organizations
Not only you but your organization will also be benefitted from your Scrum Master skills. Now, let us discuss the organizational benefits:
- You can be a servant leader or be a part of the highly honored scrum teams and help them develop crucially high-end projects.
- You can be the guide your team needs while fulfilling the product development demands.
- Work with your team in order to deliver higher-quality products.
- Take the lead in the environment and culture and help your team flourish in it.
- Be a member of numerous team or group activities and evolve. Think out of the box and own your given tasks.
- Take control of the issues at hand and help your team go through them in order to prove your team’s collaboration.
Now, let us talk about the actual perks of gaining the scrum master certification from CSM® training. The benefits are given below:
- Salary – The salary of a Certified Scrum Master is around $116,659 per year. This is clearly a huge number.
- Experience With Major Companies – You will get to work with huge companies namely Tata Consultancy Services, Honeywell, Accenture, BOSCH, Deloitte, IBM, Capgemini, etc.
What Are Roles Offered in all the Job Roles Offered by Companies, after the Scrum Master Certification?
The roles offered by the organizations are given below:
- Leading Project
- An Automation Engineer
- Project Manager
- Scrum Master
- Program Manager
- An agile scrum master
- Delivery Lead
- Agile Coach
What Are The Steps To Become A CSM?
The steps involved in becoming a Certified Scrum Master are given below:
Step-1: Enroll for the Certified Scrum Master Course on KnowledgeHut.
Step-2: Attend the CSM Training. It is a two-day CSM course that will be led by Certified Scrum Trainers.
Step-3: Login with provided credentials. The credentials are only provided after completion of the course.
Step-4: Create your own credentials. This can be done by clicking on the link provided by the Alliance itself.
Step-5: Take the online exam conducted by the authorities. The test is for one hour and consists of 50 MCQs.
Step-6: Study and clear the exam. You will have to score a minimum of 74% of the total marks in order to clear the test.
Step-7: Receive the license agreement. This can only be done after clearing the test.
Step-8: Be a part of the two-year membership. This will be provided by SA. Along with this, you will also get a CSM designation.
Step-9: Renew your certification. This is supposed to be done in a gap of every two-year.
Step-10: Be a leader to your scrum team and gain the Scrum Master Certification.
What are the Prerequisites for Gaining the CSM® Training?
Luckily, you don’t have to go through a list of eligibility criteria in order to attend the Scrum Master Certification Course. Doesn’t matter if you are a fresher or a professional, you can take the course. There can be many reasons for you to take this course. You might want to expand your career in the field of project management. You might also want to go deeper into the understanding of Scrum.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Why should we choose KnowledgeHut for the Scrum Master Certification?
Ans. The scrum master certification would be better if you take it from KnowledgeHut because:
- It is a Global Registered Education Provider of the Scrum Alliance itself.
- It is also the provider of elite training.
- It gives you support, help, and guidance 24/7.
- Alliances are always CSTs approved.
- Provided you with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Q2. How are trainers at KnowledgeHut better than the rest?
Ans. Their trainers have special skills which are mentioned below.
- Energetic, when it comes to providing lucrative guidance.
- Dedicated, when it comes to making you reach higher heights.
- Highly skilled professionals with a winning mindset.
- Elders when it comes to professional experience.
- Up to date about everything related to the Scrum Certification.
- Here to help you stay ahead of yourself in your career.
- Will always help you in building your expertise favorably.