If a person has been into the world of beauty, then it’s safe to assume that they have encountered the term Morpheus8. If not, it’s essential to research this before making any decisions.
Morpheus8 is a cutting-edge micro-needling procedure. The procedure stimulates dermal adipose tissue reorganization. Morpheus8, created by InMode Aesthetics, a premier radiofrequency technology company, is the only device that combines micro-needling with radiofrequency right now. Microneedling stimulates a healing response in which collagen production rises. The increase in collagen with Morpheus8 is just the frosting on the cake. This device causes tissue remodeling, including thickening and tightness, by injecting radiofrequency radiation into tissue approximately 4mm deep.
After applying a topical numbing lotion to the patient’s treatment area, the handheld device is pressed into the room, allowing the microscopic microneedles to penetrate the skin. The pins transmit radio frequency waves once they are in place. The heat from these waves reaches deep into the dermal layer of the skin, tightening the skin and fat beneath it. The entire treatment, including numbing and preparations, takes less than two hours.
The Morpheus8 in San Diego therapy produces consistent results across all skin types without causing heat harm to the dermis. In addition, the cutting-edge technology decreases the possibility of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, which is a common side effect of several resurfacing procedures.
Morpheus8 in San Diego: Recovery
Because Morpheus8 is a non-invasive technique, little downtime or rehabilitation is required. Your skin may feel warmer or tighter than usual after your treatment, and you will appear and feel like you have a mild sunburn. Avoid exercising or heavy activity 24 hours after the surgery to help the healing process, and do not wear makeup until 48 hours after the procedure. Reapply sunscreen as needed during this period and stay out of direct sunshine. Following treatment, you can immediately return to work or usual activities.
Morpheus’ recovery is not wrong at all. Patients have reported mild redness or swelling for many hours following the treatment, which goes away the next day. Patients should apply Aquaphor for 48 to 72 hours following the surgery to moisturize and protect their skin. Patients are also instructed to wash or rinse their face or treated body part with only water for 48 hours and be careful not to have shampoo or body wash rinsing over their treated body area while in the shower to avoid further inflaming newly treated skin. If patients must go out in the sun for the first two weeks after the treatment, they should use sunscreen with at least 30 SPF.
The jowls, submental area of the neck, and jawline may be Morpheus8’s most frequent target areas (the space below the chin). However, it can also tighten loose skin on the inner and outer thighs, the size above the knees and the belly. Acne and acne scars, enlarged pores, stretch marks, and wrinkles can all be reduced with this treatment.
Morpheus8 can effectively treat the following conditions:
- Loose or sagging skin on the face, neck, jawline, and torso
- Wrinkles and fine lines on the face, neck, and décolletage
- Sagging skin and creases under the eyes
- Acne Scarring
- Stretch marks are a type of scar that appears on
- Arms, Knees, and Abdominal Crepey Skin
Benefits of Morpheus8 in San Diego
- Morpheus8 is a brand-new approach to boost collagen production in the face. Each year after 20, the dermis layer produces 1% less collagen. Morpheus8 stimulates the formation of collagen, resulting in skin that is younger-looking, firmer, and fuller.
- Morpheus8 can improve sagging around the neck, chin, and jowls similarly to a facelift. It can also aid in the reduction of fat in the arms, bra line, and other regions.
- Morpheus8 has the potential to be a very successful acne therapy. The procedure can reduce or shut down the oil glands beneath the skin, limiting acne-causing excess oil production. It can also be used to treat acne and acne scars that emerge after your acne has healed, lowering the appearance of acne scars by up to 50% and smoothing out the overall texture of your skin.
- Morpheus8 can help you look younger around your eyes, mouth, and forehead. You will notice substantially thicker, brighter, and smoother skin with fewer creases and wrinkles after your treatment.
- Stretch marks can appear on the buttocks, abdomen, breasts, and thighs in both men and women. Morpheus8 can aid in the removal of stretch marks by breaking up scar tissue and fibrous tissue, resulting in tighter, more elastic skin.
FAQS About Morpheus8 in San Diego
Does this procedure have side effects?
One of the numerous advantages of Morpheus8 in San Diego is that it has very few adverse effects. Some patients have noticed bumps or grid marks, but most symptoms go away within 24 to 72 hours after treatment. It’s crucial to avoid touching or picking at your skin during the healing phase to prevent skin damage and scarring. Many clients choose to come in during Thursdays every evening or Friday, so they have ample time to rest over the weekend. This way, they allow adequate healing time. Their skin has returned to normal by Monday, and they are eager to resume their daily activities!
Does this procedure gain permanent results?
The effects of Morpheus8 are permanent, but you’ll need to get your skin treated annually or every two years to maintain them. Clients typically wish to return in 12 months for a maintenance treatment. Because collagen and elastin fibers decrease and loosen as we age, our skin loses elasticity and becomes more prone to wrinkles and drooping. As a result, annual maintenance treatments are required to keep collagen production going.
How quick before clients start seeing the results?
While each patient’s skin is different, thus requiring additional time, Morpheus8 benefits can be noticed in as little as three days, with the best results occurring after one month. Because collagen takes up to 6 months to fully develop, you may see results months after treatment. Dermatologists recommend the following three treatments spaced four to six weeks apart for optimal results, while there is no limit to how many sessions you can have. The effects of skin tightening can last anywhere from 2 to 5 years on average.
How much does Morpheus 8 in San Diego cost?
The cost of Morpheus8 treatment varies from patient to patient and is determined by the location and size of the surface area to be treated. It’s crucial to consult the professionals first for more pricing information. Therefore, it’s a good idea to call your potential hospitals. During your initial meeting with your physician, you can expect a more precise estimate of how much Morpheus8 will cost.