Sugarcane juice is a sugary beverage that can either be taken for health benefits or quench thirst. You can use it to treat liver, kidney, or any other disease. The sugarcane juice is extracted from the plan itself the sugarcane. The extraction can be done manually or with the use of a machine.
There are different types of machines used to extract juice from sugarcane.
Electric sugarcane juicer
- The model; HJ-50
- Power: 3500W
- Voltage: 220V
- W; 150KG
- W: 140KG
- Efficiency: 800-1500 kg
- Size: 850x400x450MM
- Its material: iron and stainless steel
Cane Pro 3R-1.5 HP motor machine
- Brand; CANE PRO
- Model: CANE PRO 3R
- Motor rating; 1.5HP
- Used for commercial purposes
- Material: SS304
Many people ask which gear is used in the sugarcane juice machine. They use Nylon gears.
The following are reasons why you should invest in this machine.
- They produce high-quality sugarcane juice
- They are made of food-grade stainless steel to enhance observance of the hygiene
- They are user friendly
- They have compact structures, thus making it easy to carry them around
How the machine works
- Wash the sugarcane well to obtain clean juice.
- The sugarcane should be split into halves so that it is easily fed into the rotating machine jaws
- No need to peel the sugarcane.
- It is advisable to keep the sugarcanes in the fridge before extracting the juice.
- The juice is extracted by squeezing the sugarcane, done by the machine.
- The juice is then retained at one of the machine’s ends, and the residue is evacuated through a different exit.
- Splitting the sugarcane ensures that the motor is not overworked, thus increasing the machine’s lifespan.
- Another thing as a user you should know is that when using the machine, it is difficult to predict the quantity of juice to be extracted by the device.
- Sugarcane from different regions produces an additional quantity of juice. Also, the amount of juice to be delivered depends on the year’s season.
- The machine can crush 300KG per hour if the operator is faster
Features of a sugarcane extractor machine
- It is a 750 Watts machine
- It has a power of 220 volts
- In small scale usage, it is often small in size
- It is available in different sizes
- You can be used both at home and for commercial purposes
Maintenance of the machine
Ensure that you feed the machine with clean sugarcanes
Grease the pulley system after every two weeks
Splash water into the machine after use to prevent the sugarcane juice from sticking within the interior parts of the machine
Remove the extraction trough and wash it well with clean water to avoid fermentation of the juice and the development of a bad odor, thus making it uncomfortable when drinking the juice.
Raw sugar is the end product of sugarcane. You can also use the leftovers from the stalk to generate electricity. I am hopeful the above information will prove beneficial to you.