Maybe you are having trouble cleaning our house or your workshop? A wet and dry vacuum cleaner is the solution. With this appliance, you will be able to clean all forms of dirt, whether dry or wet. Keep reading to learn more about these vacuum cleaners.
In our day-to-day activities, our houses or working places get untidy. For this reason, you need a wet and dry vacuum cleaner to clean up this mess. A wet and dry vacuum cleaner is a versatile cleaning appliance used to clean all forms of dirt such as dust, stains on the floor, debris, and also wet spills. It may be used in a household, institutions, or factories.
Features of wet and dry vacuum cleaner
- Suction pipe, 2M long
- Stainless steel tank
- Hepa filter, foam filter
- Caster wheeled
- Water brush upholstery nozzle
- Sturdy bumper
- Wet and dry floor nozzle
- Top carry handle
- Suction tubes
- Blower function
- Clips with 2 rubbers and 2 brush
How a wet and dry vacuum cleaner works
It is designed in such a way that it uses a two bucket system instead of a vacuum bag. An intake port in the cleaner sucks up dirt, which then travels to the tube within debris and liquids. The same principle is used for wet spillage. This makes the cleaner versatile and suitable for household and outdoor uses.
- A wet and dry cleaner can tackle wet messes. This is not common to all cleaners because there are vacuum cleaners that only clean up the dry mess. Therefore, a wet and dry vacuum cleaner is more advantageous to the user for it serves multiple cleaning.
- They are relatively cheap. Wet and dry vacuum cleaner price in Kenya is not so high. This means a lot can afford to purchase one. In addition, vacuum cleaners have different capacities. The less the capacity the cheaper the cleaner.
- They are capable of even removing/ sucking up large objects. Normally vacuum cleans are designed to clean up small debris or dust but wet and dry vacuum cleaners can handle large objects such as staples, nails, etc.
- Wet and dry vacuum cleaners have large capacities and they’re durable. Some of these vacuum cleaners have tanks that can hold up to 35 liters. Its also equipped with all the necessary accessories making it more convenient and durable.
- They have strong suction power thus moist and dust absorption effect is very good.
- Wet and dry vacuum cleaners have an easy-to-dispose of the drainage system. They have a drainage hose that facilitates easy cleaning off.
- They are heavy. Besides having the wheels, you may require to carry them around for instance upstairs. This becomes a problem due to their heavyweight.
- High maintenance cost. Wet and dry vacuum cleaners require a lot of maintenance that is, regular cleaning and replacement of some accessories of the cleaner that may have worn out.
- It is convenient for places prone to freezing. This is because the water may freeze inside the cleaner and block the hose. To solve this problem you require an antifreeze which is an additional cost.
A wet and dry vacuum cleaner is the best choice for a person who wishes to keep his household clean. It is very effective for cleaning up all your messes. For more, check vacuum cleaner price in Kenya.